Populous TeamSpeak - Forum

[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Populous Discussion » Populous TeamSpeak
Populous TeamSpeak
FireproofDate: Thursday, 2014-11-13, 9:21 PM | Message # 1
Wildman
Group: Users
I don't know how active the TSI community is but I am jumping from forum to forum to raise awareness of the public Populous TS that is available to everyone. TeamSpeak is a VoIP service that allows it's users to speak with each other. TS allows it's user to chat when they're not playing a game or gather some friends and get a match started. Honestly, it's fun to play Populous but it's even more fun to talk with people too. All you need to do is download TS, connect to the correct address and make sure you have a microphone installed to your computer. Sora is one of my most active users on the TS so he's familiar with the program. More TSI and users means more reasons to participate.

Download TS: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Connect to: revivepop.enjinvoice.com

If you are still skeptical about using TS, you should know that you don't have to speak and you can still participate even without a mic. Some players come on TS and speak, it's fun, while other users come on and listen. There's nothing wrong with listening. You can also write messages in it's chat box. TS is lightweight and it shouldn't slow your Populous so you should never need to worry about it. I've played several matches with a host who also runs TS and I feel no difference with or without TS running. If you still don't know, take a look at my website: http://revivepop.enjin.com/ where I have integrated TS onto the home page. You will be able to see who is already on TS. The more players who participate, the more fun you might have. With winter approaching fast, you might find an influx of activity.

-Owner of Warlords/RevivePop

Forum » Public » Populous Discussion » Populous TeamSpeak
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search
Our poll
What is your favorite TB map? (2v2)
Total of answers: 75
Chat Box
Statistics
Site friends
Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Website builderuCoz